Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions detailed below are applicable to all transactions made on www.armanov.com opereated and owned by Armanov Ltd. By using this site, the user is agreeing their acceptance of these terms and conditions. On placing an order, the user confirms their acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as Armanov Ltd can take no liability for negligence when reading these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
In any case that these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, by an adept court of jurisdiction any condition shall be removed and the all other provisions shall continue.
- Every purchase order made through this website is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We retain the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. This includes the right to amend, remove or vary the content of anything displayed on the website, without notice.
- The website user takes entire responsibility to read these terms each time they place an order.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Once an order has been placed, the website user assures their agreement of these terms and conditions and we will treat their order as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
THE DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
- All images and product descriptions displayed on the website are only for the approximate description of goods.
- Product specifications may vary depending on supplier and should not be taken as an affirmative description of the product being sold. For detailed specifications the buyer should contact us either via e-mail or telephone.
- All product specifications have been gathered from accessible sources either by our suppliers or reliable public sources. Almanov Ltd ’s intentions are that all information displayed is as accurate as possible. However, Armanov Ltd cannot guarantee the complete accuracy of the information displayed within this website and will not take responsibility for any lack of accuracy .
- All orders placed are confirmation of the website users acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Armanov Ltd may refuse an order for any reason.
- Should the products ordered not be available, Armanov Ltd will notify the customer. The customer will then be given the opportunity to either wait for the goods to return to stock, or cancel the order and be issued with a full refund within 3 0 days.
- All orders are subject to availability.
PAYMENT AND PRICES
The price of the goods are clearly displayed on the products page within the website. This price is inclusive of VAT, and does not include delivery charges.
The complete price, including VAT and delivery charges can always be seen in the shopping cart, before completing your order.
Once an order has been received, Armanov Ltd will notify the buyer, by e-mail, the price and description of the goods ordered.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, details of which are displayed within the website.
Incorrect information may result in a delay with your order.
It is the customers responsibility to provide Armanov Ltd with:
accurate card details
an accurate billing address
accurate contact details (telephone and e-mail)
ORDER CANCELLATION RIGHTS AND RETURNS
The customer may cancel the order at any point prior to dispatch.
Should the customer wish to cancel the order prior to dispatch, payment shall be refunded in full within 3 business days.
All returns cost (post or courier service) are paid by the buyer.
The customer should inspect the products upon delivery and notify Armanov Ltd within 3 days should the goods be faulty or damaged.
Should the customer fail to notify Armanov Ltd within 3 days, the customer will be considered to have accepted the goods.
Should the products be faulty or damaged, Armanov Ltd shall take responsibility for recovery of the goods from the customer within 30 days of delivery. The customer will also be entitled to a full refund if the goods are deemed to be faulty or damaged by Armanov Ltd.
It is entirely the responsibility of the customer to notify Armanov Ltd should they receive any incorrect product or any product may be missing from the received order, within 3 days of acceptance of delivery.
Any money to be refunded will be paid back to the same method of original payment, for example PayPal or Credit Card.
Full Armanov Satisfaction Warranty covers any Armanov Brand product. If you are for any reason not satisfied with any Armanov Brand product, you can return it within 15 days of delivery, undamaged, without signs of use and in original package. All shipping costs are paid by the buyer.
The consumer sends his complaints or comments to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The seller will refund the purchase price to the consumer as soon as possible, and at the latest within 30 days from the receipt of the returned goods.
The consumer must return the goods unused, undamaged and in the unchanged quantity as received, unless the goods have been destroyed, lost or their quantity decreased, for which the consumer was not responsible. The items must be packed in original packaging. A copy of the invoice must be attached.
The costs of the return are the responsibility of the consumer, unless otherwise agreed in writing. We do not accept the collect-on-delivery packages. In case of delivery to our costs, we will charge the consumer with the return costs. We will not be liable for any costs incurred due to conduct outside the terms of business. We are not responsible for any damaged or lost packages.
The consumer must return the goods to this address:
RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT
The seller will endeavor to ensure the data published on the website is up-to-date and correct. Photos published on the website, social networks, and other promotional and sales channels are images of a specific product. Due to the anodizing process, the product color may differ from the advertised images.
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
The seller respects the applicable consumer protection legislation in according's to the Slovenian Consumer Protection Act. A complaint can be submitted via e-mail email@example.com. The complaint processing procedure is confidential.
The seller and the consumer undertake to do everything in their power to resolve any dispute by mutual consent.
The seller reserves the right to change the Terms of Business at any time and in any way, regardless of the reason and without prior notice.
For potential disputes, for which the method of settlement cannot be provided outside the court, the Ljubljana District Court is responsible.